Koh Lipe Hostels The Chic Lipe is very good.

 

เกาะหลีเป๊ะที่พักราคาถูก

This is a cheap hostel. I can say that it’s cheap. If I remember correctly, the price is 1000 baht during the high season and the low 800 baht. There is a promotion as a package for three days and two nights, including food, diving, accommodation. The late 2000 baht is good for people who are not serious about accommodation like us. Let’s go to see the room. It’s cute. It’s like the house of the dwarfs in Snow White. There are many colors too. Open inside and you will find a bed and a fan. The bathroom has separate males and females. Decorated in a cute cartoon shape. Lots of rooms, no need to split up. Actually, there are a lot of corners to take pictures of here. If anyone likes to take pictures, they must be delighted. With no air conditioning, it gets a little hot during the day. The trick in choosing a room is to choose a side that doesn’t get sunlight during the day. It will help with cooling in the room. The other way is to secretly sit in the middle. Taking pictures for fun There are free snacks as well. เกาะหลีเป๊ะที่พักราคาถูก


I’m hungry so I better go and eat The house we stayed in is Baan Porue Hostel which is the same owner as Phuritra Resort where we are going to eat. There is a walkway to the beach. When I’m full, P. Joe, the resort owner asks if he wants to sit and watch the sunset. So considerate. Let’s go. When I see what he has prepared for me, I want to scream at the guide staff. Actually, in front of the resort, there is a kayak for free as well, but I’m lazy to dive because, in front of the resort, I can dive to see Nemo fish. But he said that we came out too cold. There is no sun and can’t see. It’s a pity, but it’s okay. You can sit and eat Oishi and watch the sunset. เกาะหลีเป๊ะ ที่พัก ราคาถูก

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Review Hostel of Koh Lipe.

Lipe hotel reviews Located on the beach and overlooking the sea.

Hostel Lipe, very economical price.